Seekh kebab maker machine – Sale at factory price2021-06-21
Haleem mixer machine – Commercial Blender2021-08-13
Moka pot was first registered and manufactured in 1933 by Alfonso Bialetti. This device is abundant in coffee shops and today it is better known as Moka pot espresso or coffee maker. With this small device, you can easily make an ideal coffee drink at home or at work and enjoy drinking it.
moka pot parts
The moka pot generally consists of three parts:
- The first part is the part where you have to pour water to boil it under heat and pass it through the ground coffee under pressure.
- The second part is the part where you have to pour the ground coffee.
- The third part is the coffee pot in which you pour the coffee after extraction.
moka pot espresso how to use
- To extract a wonderful coffee with moca pot, you must first fill the water tank to the bottom of the valve with water.
- After pouring water into the water tank, put the coffee tank in place and fill it with ground coffee so that the coffee powder fills slightly above the top of the coffee tank.
- Put the coffee maker in place and close it tightly.
- Place the moka pot espresso on a gas or electric stove and turn on the stove.
- Wait for the water to boil and pass under the coffee powder under pressure to extract the coffee.
- As you can see in the movie, the extracted coffee enters the Moka pot teapot.
- Now you can serve this wonderful drink in a cup and enjoy it.
Tip: Avoid over-tightening the coffee maker. Inside the coffee maker is a washer that is damaged and destroyed over time by over-tightening the Moka pot teapot.
Glorize coffee shop with a brilliant history in the field of coffee processing and roasting is at the service of esteemed applicants by offering a variety of coffee beans and coffee mix. We hope this article has been effective for you and that you have received the answer to the question ” moka pot espresso how to use “. Customers can contact our experienced experts to receive more information and inquire about the price of the company’s products.
Contact number: 09130003688